CBSE has announced the dates of the CTET 2018:
This examination will be conducted on September 16 in 92 cities of the country. The process of filling the online application form will be start from June 22 and the candidate can fill the form till 7th July.
Exam Pattern of CTET 2018:
- Paper 1: This paper will be for those candidates who want to become a teacher from 1 to 5.
- Paper 2: This paper will be for candidates who want to be a teacher for classes 6 to 8.
Exam Time of CTET 2018:
- Paper 1: 2.00 pm to 4.30 pm
- Paper 2: 9.30 am to 12.00 noon.
Application fees for CTET 2018:
- General / OBC: Rs. 600 for each paper and Rs. 1000 for both paper.
- SC, ST / Differently abled: Rs 300 for one paper and Rs 500 for both paper.
- Commencement of application- 22 June 2018
- Last date for application- 17 July 2018
- Last date for submission of fees – 21st July 2018
- Date of examination- 16th September
To get more details about CTET 2018 such as syllabus, qualification, fees and examination center, candidates can visit official website: www.ctet.nic.in
Click Here to buy online CTET books